LOW TEMPERATURE MODULE (LTM-CRYO)
The Low Temperature Module (LTM-CRYO) is retrofittable to the Alemnis Standard Assembly (ASA). It can be used in air but condensation may form on the sample surface so ideal operation should be in vacuum (e.g. inside a SEM). It comprises of independent tip and sample heating and cooling.
The Low Temperature Module (LTM-CRYO) consists of:
- One sample holder with cooling capability down to 120K (-150°C) (in vacuum);
- One indenter holder with cooling capability down to 120K (-150°C) (in vacuum);
- Three thermal sensors (resolution < 0.1 °C);
- Cooling braids, plate and tubing, incl. feedthroughs for the pipes;
- Copper cooling block for liquid nitrogen
- Electronics, cooling control, cables and connectors;
- SEM feedthroughs for power and temperature sensors;
- Low temperature control software (two independent temperature control loops: one for the sample, one for the indenter).
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please fill in the boxes on the contact form and a member of the team will contact you directly for a quotation.