LOW TEMPERATURE MODULE (LTM-CRYO)
The Low Temperature Module (LTM-CRYO) is retrofittable to the Alemnis Standard Assembly (ASA). It can be used in air but condensation may form on the sample surface so ideal operation should be in vacuum (e.g. inside a SEM). It comprises of independent tip and sample heating and cooling.
The Low Temperature Module (LTM-CRYO) consists of:
- One sample holder with cooling capability down to 120K (-150°C) (in vacuum);
- One indenter holder with cooling capability down to 120K (-150°C) (in vacuum);
- Three thermal sensors (resolution < 0.1 °C);
- Cooling braids, plate and tubing, incl. feedthroughs for the pipes;
- Copper cooling block for liquid nitrogen
- Electronics, cooling control, cables and connectors;
- SEM feedthroughs for power and temperature sensors;
- Low temperature control software (two independent temperature control loops: one for the sample, one for the indenter).
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please fill in the boxes on the contact form and a member of the team will contact you directly for a quotation.
Each quotation will be unique to the customer requirements so please give as much information in the contact form as possible, this will enable us to get the most accurate price back to you.