The high temperature module is retrofittable to Alemnis Indenter. It can be used in air up to 200°C. For higher temperature, the Indenter should operate in vacuum (e.g. inside a SEM). It comprises of independent tip and sample heating.
The High Temperature Module consists of:
- One sample holder with heating capability up to 1000°C (in vacuum);
- One indenter holder with heating capability up to 1000°C (in vacuum);
- Three thermal sensors (resolution < 0.1 °C);
- Cooling braids, plate and tubing, incl. feedthroughs for the pipes;
- Water circulation and chiller;
- Electronics, heating power and control, cables and connectors;
- SEM feedthroughs for power and temperature sensors;
- High temperature control software (two independent temperature control loops: one for the sample, one for the tip).