HIGH TEMPERATURE MODULE FOR EBSD (HTME-1000)
The high temperature module is a heating stage specifically designed for Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) analysis of a heated sample. It is not mountable on an Alemnis Standard Assembly (ASA) but is used freestanding in any SEM. It is designed for operation in vacuum and is optimized so that radiative heating of the sample is minimized at temperatures > 500°C to ensure the best possible EBSD analysis.
The High Temperature Module for EBSD consists of:
- One sample holder with heating capability up to 1000°C (in vacuum);
- One thermal sensor mounted on sample holder (resolution < 0.1 °C);
- Cooling connections and tubing, incl. feedthroughs for the pipes;
- Water circulation and chiller;
- Electronics, heating power and control, cables and connectors;
- SEM feedthroughs for power, cooling and temperature sensors;
- High temperature control software
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please fill in the boxes on the contact form and a member of the team will contact you directly for a quotation.
Each quotation will be unique to the customer requirements so please give as much information in the contact form as possible, this will enable us to get the most accurate price back to you.