HIGH TEMPERATURE MODULE (HTM-400)
The high temperature module is retrofittable to Alemnis Indenter. It can be used in air up to 200°C. For higher temperature, the Indenter should operate in vacuum (e.g. inside a SEM). It comprises of independent tip and sample heating.
The High Temperature Module consists of:
- One sample holder with heating capability up to 400°C (in vacuum);
- One indenter holder with heating capability up to 400°C (in vacuum);
- Three thermal sensors (resolution < 0.1 °C);
- Cooling braids, plate and tubing, incl. feedthroughs for the pipes;
- Water circulation and chiller;
- Electronics, heating power and control, cables and connectors;
- SEM feedthroughs for power and temperature sensors;
- High temperature control software (two independent temperature control loops: one for the sample, one for the tip).
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please fill in the boxes on the contact form and a member of the team will contact you directly for a quotation.
Each quotation will be unique to the customer requirements so please give as much information in the contact form as possible, this will enable us to get the most accurate price back to you.