INTEGRATED MICROSCOPE (IMI)
The Integrated Microscope is attached to the indentation head and allows easy tip to sample alignment when the system is not operating in a SEM:
- Field of view: 1.6 x 1.2 mm
- Working distance: 17 mm (motorized focusing)
- Coaxial illumination
- USB2 camera 1600×1200 pixels
- Upgraded AMICS software functionalities to ease tip to sample alignment process;
- Image grabbing software included
- Tip-sample repositioning typically < 5 µm
IMI is not vacuum compatible so can only be used for ex-situ applications (e.g., Synchrotron Beamline, Bioindenter, Enclosure, etc)
NOTE: The IMI is a compact solution optimized for aiding tip-sample location. For high quality imaging, the OPT-MIC is recommended.
Example of IMI installed on an ASA in an X-ray beamline setup
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please fill in the boxes on the contact form and a member of the team will contact you directly for a quotation.
Each quotation will be unique to the customer requirements so please give as much information in the contact form as possible, this will enable us to get the most accurate price back to you.